Friday, December 23, 2011

Funky Quirk



I came across this site and decided to try my hand at styling something I'd wear - current jumper style notwithstanding:) - and came up with this.

I think I'll do some more:)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

 

Funky Quirk






Pedro Lourenco sleeveless top
£495 - brownsfashion.com




Mulberry long coat
$2,300 - mulberry.com




Goldsign bootcut jeans
€359 - veryeickhoff.com




Yves Saint Laurent high heel shoes
€636 - ekseption.es




Proenza Schouler leather bag
$1,595 - openingceremony.us




R J Graziano gold jewelry
$65 - bloomingdales.com







Marc by Marc Jacobs bronze ring
$182 - my-wardrobe.com




Michael Kors face watch
$250 - michaelkors.com




Quartz ring
£4,825 - couturelab.com




Gucci bamboo hoop earrings
hydeparkjewelers.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!:)

Translate

Blog Archive