Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh Putz-leeze


(Click on the pic to view video


Some images used Courtesy Ian Farnum)


I'm a putz.

I knew I was beginning what can now only be called a rapid roll downhill (putz-wise) when I used to find myself tearing up every single time, watching the Iams dog food commercial with the little girl and KC her dog. In my defense, I lost my beloved dog Bugsy and have never gotten over it. But still. Crying over a pet food commercial?

So onto this video, which I put together with the most excellent folks at Animoto. You guessed it. Putz City.

I really should stop blogging about what a loser I am...

2 comments:

  1. u're such a techie though ... that's always a good thing :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    I don't know if it balances out the putziness!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!:)

Translate

Blog Archive